Monday, May 26, 2014

There's no place like home...

Yesterday was the longest day ever! I stayed up for a lovely 22 hours while we travelled back to the states. I had such an amazing time in London. It's an experience that I will never forget. I loved the whole experience, the history of the entire city was overwhelming but so interesting. It will probably take a few weeks to let it a sink in. Although I enjoyed the culture and the different life style I am glad to be back in my small home town. 

Thank you Tracy for all of your hard work. I can't imagine the amount of planning that goes into these trips. It was truly amazing and I loved every bit of it. 

I am so thankful that I got to experience this adventure. I am even more grateful for the friends I've made. I learned a lot from the city but even more from my roommates! Chloe is one of the strongest and amazing person I've ever met and I look up to her a lot. I'm so proud to say she is my friend and I can't wait to see all the other adventures we are going to experience in the future. Me and Jamie have been roommates before but it was especially amazing that we got to share this experience together. I wouldn't have survived the trip without her. She helped me over come my fear of traveling and together we jumped out of out comfort zones. We will never be the same and I think we will all be friends forever. 

Hands down best trip ever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment